Swati Mia Saini
|Born||Swati Maria Saini
Swati Maria Saini, popularly known as Mia Saini, is a financial journalist and video host who has also interned for CNBC and worked as a freelance reporter for TheStreet.com. She is currently a Hong Kong-based reporter for Bloomberg Television, having joined the network in June 2011, and covers business, economics, and global markets. Previously she was an anchor/reporter for Forbes Video Network, covering markets, business, economic and political news, and a video host for MBA Pod TV on www.MBAPodcaster.com 
Prior to Harvard Business School she worked on the trading floor at Goldman Sachs and as a freelance TV reporter for Jim Cramer's website, TheStreet.com. She is an alumna of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and has an MBA from Harvard Business School (HBS). Mia writes her own column "Money with Mia" for HBS's newspaper Harbus and has interviewed numerous CEOS and money managers including President of BlackRock, President of Lloyds, and Former Merrill Lynch CEO, John Thain. She also anchors HBS TV Market Minute with Mia Saini , now called H-Biz Tonight which features short daily reports from the financial markets 
Mia has won numerous awards including being chosen as a Truman Scholar recipient, and as Glamour Magazine's Top 10 College Woman, winning the 1st place prize for community service. She is originally from Tracy, California.
- "The face of MBA PodTV is Mia Saini, a second year Harvard Business School student. An MIT graduate and previous CNBC financial producer..." MBA Podcaster’s New Video Series Gives MBA Applicants an Inside Edge, Oct 28, 2009, Entrepreneur & Self-Employed Business Journal 
- MBA Podcaster Launches New Video Series, Yahoo News, Wed Oct 28, 2009
- Bag Borrow or Steal: Buy It or Bag It?, Will borrowing a luxury designer bag from Bag Borrow or Steal save you money?, Mia Saini investigates.Tue 09/23/08 14:59 PM EST -- TSC Staff, TheStreet.com 
- Where in the World did you Spend your Summer--Mia Saini (OC)Issue date: 9/21/09 Section: Features 
- "Mia Saini". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2012-11-29.
- An H-Biz Tonight video from 2008-12-08 at HUTV's site. Retrieved on 2009-04-19.
- "About H-Biz Tonight" at HUTV's site. Retrieved on 2009-04-19.
- "Two seniors at MIT were named to Glamour magazine's Top 10 College Women list and are profiled in the magazine's October issue, which hits newsstands Sept. 14." Two MIT students make Glamour magazine's Top 10 College Women list Denise Brehm, News Office,September 10, 2004