From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swede may refer to:
- A resident or citizen of Sweden
- A member of the Swedish people
- Swedes (Germanic tribe), an ancient North Germanic tribe inhabiting parts of modern day Sweden
- Swede (nickname), a list of people
- George Swede (born 1940), Canadian psychologist, poet and children's writer
- Swede (vegetable) a name for a vegetable in England, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa, called a rutabaga in North America
- Swede Lake, Carver County, Minnesota
- Seymour "Swede" Levov, protagonist in the Philip Roth novel American Pastoral
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.