From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Swedish (disambiguation))
Swedish may refer to:
|Look up swedish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up svensk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anything from or related to Sweden, a country in Northern Europe (see List of Sweden-related topics)
- Swedish language, a North Germanic language spoken primarily in Sweden and Finland
- Swedish alphabet, the official alphabet used by the Swedish language
- A person or persons with a Swedish ancestral or ethnic identity (Swedes), see Swedish people; this includes:
- This generally does not include Swedish-speaking Finns.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.