Sweet Blossom Dearie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Sweet Blossom Dearie|
|Live album by Blossom Dearie|
|Blossom Dearie chronology|
It is the second album Dearie has recorded at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club, and is subsequently her second live album to be released.
- "Let's Go Where the Grass is Greener" (Howlett Smith)
- "You Turn Me On Baby"
- "A Sleepin' Bee" (Harold Arlen, Truman Capote)
- "Sweet Lover No More"
- "Sweet Georgie Fame" (Blossom Dearie)
- "That's No Joke"
- "Peel Me a Grape" (Dave Frishberg)
- "One Note Samba" (Antonio Carlos Jobim, Newton Mendonça, Jon Hendricks)
- "On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever)" (Burton Lane, Alan Jay Lerner)
- "I'll Only Miss Him When I Think of Him" (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen)
- "Big Cities For Me"
- "You're Gonna Hear From Me" (Dory Previn, André Previn)
- Blossom Dearie - piano, vocals / Freddie Logan - Bass / Alan Ganley - Drums