From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sweet pea is a flowering plant
|Look up sweet pea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweet Pea may refer to:
- Swee'Pea, a cartoon character
- "Sweet Pea" (song), a 1966 song by singer and songwriter Tommy Roe
- Sweet Pea, nickname for baseball player Joe Morgan
- Sweet Pea, nickname for boxer Pernell Whitaker
- Sweet Pea, a short film by Traci Lords
- "Sweet Pea", a song by singer Amos Lee
- Sweet Pea's Ghost Dance and Music Review, an e-zine
- Sweet Peas, a hostel in Asheville, North Carolina
- Sweet Pea Atkinson, vocalist, former member of pop group Was (Not Was)
- Sweet Pea, a Sucker Punch (2011 film) character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.