From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sweet grass may mean:
- Hierochloe odorata (sweet grass or holy grass), from northern North America and Eurasia
- Sweet-grass or mannagrass, any of the many species in the genus Glyceria
- Anthoxanthum odoratum, Sweet vernal grass, native to Eurasia
- Muhlenbergia filipes (sweetgrass), native to the southeastern United States
- colloquially for Cannabis, a psychoactive plant
- Sweet Grass Creek, Montana, USA
- Sweetgrass (film), a 2009 documentary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweet grass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.