From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sweetheart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweetheart may refer to:
- The term of endearment applied to a person's significant other
- Childhood sweetheart
- "Sweetheart" (Bee Gees song), covered by Engelbert Humperdinck
- "Sweetheart" (Rainy Davis song), covered by Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri
- Sweetheart Cup Company
- Sweetheart Abbey in Scotland
- Sweetheart City, Wisconsin, United States
- Talinum fruticosum, an herbaceous perennial plant
- Sweetheart (crocodile) (died 1979), famous Australian crocodile
- Sweethearts (candy), a popular Valentine's Day heart shaped candy
- Sweetheart neckline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetheart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.