From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swell may refer to:
|Look up swell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Swell (ocean), a formation of long wavelength ocean surface waves
- Swell Radio, a radio streaming application.
- Swell (band), an indie rock band from San Francisco
- Swell, Gloucestershire, England
- Swell (bookbinding), a term in bookbinding
- Expression pedal, a control found on many organs and synthesizers, also called a swell box or swell pedal
- Swell, another word for a fop, dandy, popinjay, or maccaroni (fashion)
- Swell, a slang term for "good", "cool", or "nifty"
- Steven Wells, punk poet and journalist known as Swells
- Swellshark, a catshark
- Swell Foop, a book by Piers Anthony
- Swell Maps, an experimental English rock group of the 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.