From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swim or swims in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swim or SWIM may refer to:
Movement and sport
- Aquatic locomotion, the act of biologically propelled motion through a liquid medium
- Human swimming, the useful or recreational activity of movement through water
- Swimming (sport), the competitive sport of swimming
- Swim (dance), a fad dance
- Semantic Wiki Information Management, a subcommittee of the Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice (SICoP)
- System Wide Information Management, a technology to help provide data sharing of Air Traffic Management system information
- Surface Water Improvement and Management Program, a Florida state program to improve water quality
- swim ~, a record label founded by Wire guitarist and singer Colin Newman, and Minimal Compact bass player and singer Malka Spigel
- Swim (Caribou album), a 2010 album by Caribou
- Swim (EP), a 1996 EP by the band Feeder, later re-released as an 11 track album
- Swim, a 2008 album from indie band Whispertown 2000
- "Swim" (song), a 2003 song by the alternative rock band Fishbone
- "Swim", a song from Madonna's 1998 album Ray of Light
- "Swim", a song from Jack's Mannequin's 2008 album The Glass Passenger
- Swim (July for Kings album), the major-label debut album by the Ohio-based rock band July for Kings
- Swimming (disambiguation)
- Swimmer (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "swim"
- All pages with titles containing "swim"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.