From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swimming or swam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swimming may refer to:
Movement and sport in water 
- Aquatic locomotion, animal movement through water
- Human swimming, human movement through water
- Swimming (sport), the competitive sport of swimming
- Swimming (album), a 2008 album by French Kicks
- Swimming (film), a 2000 film directed by Robert J. Siegel
See also 
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimmers (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "swimming"
- All pages with titles containing "swimming"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.