|Key people||Christopher Pratt, Chairman; Martin Cubbon, Chief Executive|
|Parent||Public listed Swire Pacific|
Swire Properties Limited (T: 太古地產, S: 太古地产, P: Tàigǔ Dìchǎn, C: taai3 gu2 dei6 caan2, SEHK: 1972) is a property developer in Hong Kong and mainland China, with its headquarters in Hong Kong. The company is a subsidiary of publicly listed Swire Pacific. Its head office is on the 64th floor of One Island East in Island East.
Swire Properties operates business in three main areas:
- property investment – the development, leasing and management of commercial, retail and residential properties as a long term investment
- property trading – the development and construction of properties, principally residential apartments for sale
- investment in and operation of hotels.
The current Chairman of Swire Properties is Chris Pratt, while Martin Cubbon is the Chief Executive.
Keith Kerr, the former Chairman of the Company, retired in 2009.
Hong Kong portfolio
The Company’s investment portfolio in Hong Kong totals over 17 million sq ft (over 1.58 million sqm) of gross floor area. Pacific Place, Island East and Citygate Outlets are the company's key holdings.
In mainland China, Swire Properties has a portfolio of approximately 13.6 million sq ft (over 1.26 million sqm) – the majority is under construction. It has five projects in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu. TaiKoo Hui in Guangzhou, Sanlitun Village and The Opposite House hotel in Beijing are the best-known among them.
Swire Properties formed Swire Hotels in 2008 to create and manage urban hotels in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the United Kingdom.
- "Contact Us." Swire Properties. Retrieved on 12 September 2011. "Address 64/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong"
- Ma, Mary (April 15, 2011). "Delicate task for a tough guy", The Standard.
- ".". Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Pacific Place Hong Kong". Pacificplace.com.hk. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Swire Island East". Islandeast.com. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "the only outlet shopping mall in Hong Kong located on Lantau Island". Citygate Outlets. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Future Developments". Swire Properties. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "TaiKoo Hui". TaiKooHui.com. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "Sanlitun Village Shopping & Life Style Centre". Sanlitunvillage.com. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Boutique Luxury Hotel – Beijing". The Opposite House. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "United States". Swire Properties. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "United Kingdom". Swire Properties. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "A brilliant move: Brian Williams MD of Swire Hotels". Pmsr.com. Retrieved 27 August 2011.