From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swirl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swirl may refer to:
- Swirl (band), an Australian indie rock band
- Swirl (film), a 2011 Brazilian film
- Swirl (organization), a multi-ethnic organization
- Swirl 360, an American pop-rock band
- Sega Swirl, a 1999 puzzle game for the Sega Dreamcast
- Swirl (fluid dynamics), a quantity in fluid dynamics
- Christopher Paul Neil (born 1975), convicted child molester also known as "Mr. Swirl"
- Tomoe, an abstract Japanese swirl-shape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.