From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Swiss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swiss may also refer to:
- Swiss people
- There are several languages spoken in Switzerland but there is no language called "Swiss"
- Swiss franc, the currency of Switzerland
- Swiss mercenaries
- Swiss Guard
- Swiss Re, one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies
- Swiss-system tournament, a type of competition used in chess and some other games
- Swiss convention, a bidding convention in contract bridge
- Swiss, a synonym for sans-serif fonts
- Swiss, or Swiss International Air Lines
- Swiss European Air Lines, subsidiary airline of Swiss
- Swissair, former national airline of Switzerland
- List of all pages beginning with "Swiss"
- List of Swiss people
- Swiss cheese
- Switzerland (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.