Swiss German University
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (November 2008)|
|Swiss German University|
|Rector||Prof. Dr. phil. Martin Löffelholz|
|Location||South Tangerang City, Indonesia
The Foundation (Yayasan Swiss German University-Asia), which was established in the year 2000, is a joint effort between Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Indonesia.
SGU offers courses which combine both theoretical and practical training (internship). The programs and degrees are internationally recognized (double degrees).
SGU students will have twice internships during their study. The first internship will be in Indonesia (domestic) and the second internship will be abroad (usually in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore).
- Department of Mechatronic Engineering
- Department of Business Engineering (Industrial Engineering)
- Department of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Department of Information System
- Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Department of Food Technology
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Sustainable Energy and Environment
Business Administration and Humanities
- Department of International Business Administration
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Hotel and Tourism Management
- Department of Communication and Public Relations
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Mechatronics Engineering