Switch (advertising agency)
|Industry||Marketing & Advertising|
|Headquarters||6600 Manchester Avenue, Saint Louis, MO, USA|
Executive Vice President
Switch is an experiential marketing and advertising agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. It reported a revenue of $42 million in 2011.
Switch originated in April 1980 as Busch Creative Services Corporation, a corporate communications and creative arm of Anheuser-Busch. At the time, the company was formed to create and produce corporate business meetings, retail sales promotions, event/mobile event marketing, interactive media and exhibits. Busch Creative Services served A-B and other non A-B clients until October 16, 2002 when executives John Nickel, Mike O'Neill and Kevin Quigley acquired the company from Anheuser-Busch and have since operated as Switch: Liberate Your Brand. In April 2012, the three executives were nominated as finalists for the 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 Award in the Central Midwest. In 2012, the company's Budweiser campaign was nominated for a Brightcove Innovation Award.
- Tennessen, Dan (10 August 2012). "Annie Castellano — Chief Creative Officer, Switch: Liberate Your Brand". American City Business Journals. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- St. Louis Business Journal (Oct. 15, 2002). "Anheuser-Busch sells Busch Creative Services". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 8-2-2011.
- Yahoo! Finance (April. 12, 2012). "Ernst & Young Announces Finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2012 Award in the Central Midwest". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 5-3-2012.
- "Announcing the Finalists for the 2nd Annual Brightcove Innovation Awards". Brightcove Blog. 31 May 2012. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- Official website
- Voted #15 in Special Events magazine 2012 Top 50 Event Companies
- Selected as One of Experiential Marketer's Top 100 Agencies on Its 2012 Agency IT LIST
- Chief Creative Officer Annie Castellano Selected as St. Louis Business Journal’s Top 25 Most Influential Business Women for 2012
- Finalists for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Award in the Central Midwest (Mike O’Neill, Kevin Quigley, John Nickel)
- 2013 GOLD ADDY for Ugly Holiday Sweater Tees / Switchmas Campaign in the "Advertising Industry, Self-Promotion, Creative Services and Industry Suppliers - Digital"
- Muscle Milk CA Program Coverage
- CEO Mike O’Neill Voted Top 100 St. Louisans to Know
- The Agency Post Named Switch a Top Ten “Best Company Culture” Agency
- Mayor Booker Thanks Switch and St. Louis for “Truck of Love” as Part of #STLforSandy Campaign
- Proof of Life after Anheuser-Busch Article by Bill McClellan Official Website
- Switch Chief Creative Officer – Ann Castellano Selected as Top 25 Business Journal Most Influential List