|Key people||Rob Roy
(CEO, Founder, Chairman)
Switch, a privately held company based in Enterprise, Nevada, is the developer of the SUPERNAPS and provides colocation, connectivity, cloud and content ecosystems. Switch CEO and Founder Rob Roy’s 218 patented and patent pending claims address data center challenges including cooling, power, density, environmental impacts, safety and security.
Patents Include: Switch T-SCIF equipment, Switch SHIELD, Switch ROTOFLY, Switch IRON BLACK FOREST.
- COLOCATION (C.O.L.O - Containment Optimized and Logically Organized)
- CONNECTIVITY (C.O.R.E - Combined Ordering Retail Ecosystem)
- CLOUD (C.U.B.E - Cloud Ubiquitous Business Exchange)
- CONTENT (C.A.V.E - Content Aggregated Video Environment)
- Jennifer Robison (21 September 2011). "Switch Communications data center expanding to 2.2 million square feet". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 10 June 2013.