Switzerland at the 1968 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
|Switzerland at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City|
|Competitors||85 (81 men and 4 women) in 12 sports|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Xaver Kurmann — Cycling, Men's 4000m Individual Pursuit
- Henri Chammartin, Gustav Fischer and Marianne Gossweiler — Equestrian, Dressage Team Competition
- Peter Bolliger, Gottlieb Fröhlich, Jakob Grob, Denis Oswald and Hugo Waser — Rowing, Men's Coxed Fours
- Kurt Müller — Shooting, Men's Free Rifle, Three Positions
Five fencers, all men, represented Switzerland in 1968.
One male pentathlete represented Switzerland in 1968.
- "Switzerland at the 1968 Mexico City Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2011-01-02.
|This 1968 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|