Switzerland men's national junior ice hockey team
|Head coach||Sean Simpson|
|Assistants|| Patrick Fischer
|Most points||Peter Jaks (19)|
| Soviet Union 18 – 1 Switzerland
(Cornwall, Canada; 22 December 1977)
| Switzerland 20 – 7 Austria
(Sapporo, Japan; 24 March 1985)
| Finland 19 – 1 Switzerland
(Helsinki, Finland; 27 December 1979)
|IIHF World U20 Championship|
|Appearances||35 (first in 1978)|
|International record (W–L–T)|
The Switzerland men's national under 20 ice hockey team is the national under-20 ice hockey team of Switzerland. The team is controlled by the Schweizerischer Eishockeyverband, a member of the International Ice Hockey Federation.
Switzerland played its first game in 1977 against the Soviet Union during the 1978 IIHF World U20 Championship. Switzerland lost the game 1–18 and finished last in the tournament and were relegated to the Pool B tournament for the following year. After winning the 1979 Pool B tournament of the 1979 IIHF World U20 Championship they were promoted back to the top Pool A championship. During the 1980 IIHF World U20 Championship Switzerland suffered their worst defeat in international participation after being beaten by Finland 1–19. Switzerland went on to finish last in the tournament and were relegated back to Pool B for the following year. Switzerland continued to move between the top division and the Pool B tournament. During the Pool B tournament of the 1985 IIHF World U20 Championship Switzerland achieved their largest win in international participation when they defeated Austria 20–7. In 1998 Switzerland won their first medal at the World U20 Championships after finishing in third at the 1998 IIHF World U20 Championship by defeating the Czech Republic in the bronze medal game. In 2008 Switzerland finished ninth and were relegated to Division I for the following year. This was the first time in a lower division since competing in the 1995 Pool B tournament. They returned to the top division for 2010 after winning their 2009 Division I Group A tournament. At the 2012 IIHF World U20 Championship being held in Alberta, Canada Switzerland finished in eight place.
- Switzerland men's national ice hockey team
- Switzerland women's national ice hockey team
- Switzerland women's national under-18 ice hockey team
- "Switzerland U20 All Time Results". National Teams of Ice Hockey. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- Müller, Stephan (2005). International Ice Hockey Encyclopaedia 1904–2005. Germany: Books on Demand. pp. 243–306. ISBN 3-8334-4189-5.
- "2012 IIHF World U20 Championship". International Ice Hockey Federation. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- "Switzerland". National Teams of Ice Hockey. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- "Team Roster". International Ice Hockey Federation. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- "SUI-USA Line-up". International Ice Hockey Federation. Retrieved 2011-01-26.
- Swiss Ice Hockey (German)