From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swizzle may refer to:
- Swizzle (acro dance), type of movement for two people in acro dance
- Swizzle (figure skating), type of movement in figure skating
- Swizzle (game), a game for Palm OS by Bapsoft
- Swizzle (lacrosse), a lacrosse shaft designed by Mikey Powell
- Swizzle (practice), a British English term for swindle or an unfair or dishonest practice
Swizzling may refer to
- Byte swizzling, changing endianness in representation of computer data
- Swizzling, a method used in computer graphics
- Pointer swizzling, a computer science term
- Rum Swizzle, a type of cocktail
- Swizzle stick, a device used for stirring drinks
- Jared Swizzle, a synonym for refuse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.