From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sybaris may refer to:
- Sybaris, an ancient city of Magna Graecia, now in Italy
- Sibari, a hamlet of Cassano all'Ionio, Calabria, Italy
- Sybaris on the Traeis, a nearby ancient city founded by refugees from the above
- Sybaris (beetle), a blister beetle genus
- an alternate name for the Coscile, a river of Italy adjacent to Magna Græcia
- Sybaris, a chain of Romantic Pool Suites in the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Indianapolis areas.
- Sybaris (mythology), a drakaina of Greek mythology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.