Sybase Match Play Championship
|Location||Gladstone, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Course(s)||Hamilton Farm Golf Club|
|Length||6,585 yards (6,021 m)|
|Format||Match play - 6 rounds|
|Tournament record score|
|Score||3&1 Sun Young Yoo (2010)|
The Sybase Match Play Championship was a women's professional golf tournament for three seasons on the LPGA Tour, held at Hamilton Farm Golf Club in Gladstone, New Jersey. First played in 2010, it was the only match play format event on the LPGA Tour schedule. The previous match play tournament was the HSBC Women's World Match Play Championship, played from 2005 to 2007, with all three events at Hamilton Farm.
The title sponsor was Sybase, an enterprise software and services company headquartered in Berkeley, California. It previously sponsored the Sybase Classic, a stroke play event on the LPGA Tour also held in the New York-New Jersey area through 2009. Sybase was acquired by SAP in 2010, which elected not to continue as title sponsor in 2013.
The 64-player field for the 2012 event was selected as follows:
- Top 48 players from Category 1 on the 2012 LPGA Priority List (2011 final money list plus medical exemptions)
- Two (2) sponsor invites
- Top two (2) finishers, not otherwise qualified, after the 2nd round of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic (April 26-27)
- Top twelve (12) players from the 2012 LPGA Official Money List at the conclusion of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic (April 29), not otherwise qualified
A six-round event scheduled over four days, one round each was played on Thursday and Friday to reduce the field from 64 to 16 for Saturday. Two rounds were scheduled for each day on the weekend, with morning and afternoon sessions.
2012 course layout
Hamilton Farm Golf Club
(Reflects the layout for the LPGA event; the nines are switched for HFGC members.) 
|2012||May 17–20||Azahara Muñoz||2&1||Candie Kung||Hamilton Farm Golf Club||1,500,000||375,000|
|2011||May 19–22||Suzann Pettersen||1 up||Cristie Kerr||Hamilton Farm Golf Club||1,500,000||375,000|
|2010||May 20–23||Sun Young Yoo||3&1||Angela Stanford||Hamilton Farm Golf Club||1,500,000||375,000|
Prize money breakdown
|T5||3–1||Losing quarter-finalists x 4||37,500|
|T9||2–1||Losing third round x 8||18,750|
|T17||1–1||Losing second round x 16||7,740|
|T33||0–1||Losing first round x 32||3,865|
- "Sybase Match Play Championship - Course Info, 2012". sybasematchplaychampionship.com. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Baldry, Beth Ann (January 15, 2013). "LPGA builds on Lewis' success with '13 schedule". Golf Week.
- Mell, Randall (January 15, 2013). "LPGA releases 2013 schedule". NBC Sports.
- "Munoz wins Sybase Match Play; Pressel loses semifinal after slow-play penalty". GOLF.com. Associated Press. May 20, 2012.
- Williams, Julie (May 20, 2012). "5 Things: Munoz wins amid semifinal controversy". Golf Week.
- Sirak, Ron (May 28, 2012). "Match Play: When The Business Of Golf Can Get Rather Personal". Golf Digest.
- "2012 Field List". sybasematchplaychampionship.com. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- "Course Tour". hamiltonfarmgolfclub. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- Official website
- LPGA official website
- LPGA official tournament microsite
- Hamilton Farm Golf Club.com