|Elevation||541 ft (165 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||127608|
Sycamore is an unincorporated community in Talladega County, Alabama, United States. Sycamore is located near Alabama State Route 21 6.1 miles (9.8 km) north-northeast of Sylacauga. Sycamore has a post office with ZIP code 35149. Sycamore was originally called Sycamore Grove, and was named for the sycamore trees which grew at the site. The post office was established in 1876.
- "Sycamore". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- Foscue, Virginia (1989). Place Names in Alabama. Tuscaloosa: The University of Alabama Press. p. 134. ISBN 0-8173-0410-X.
- "Whitey Glazner". Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved Aug 29, 2013.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|