Sycamore Flat, California
|Elevation||617 ft (188 m)|
The Arroyo Seco (Salinas River) flows beside Sycamore Flat.
At the county level, Sycamore Flat is represented on the Monterey County Board of Supervisors by Supervisor Dave Potter . In the California State Assembly, Sycamore Flat is represented by Bill Monning as part of the 27th Assembly district. In the State Senate, Sycamore Flat is represented by Sam Blakeslee as part of the 15th State Senate district.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Sycamore Flat, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 965. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)". County of Monterey. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Bill Monning - Biography". Bill Monning, California State Assemblyman, 27th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "District Map". Sam Blakeslee, California State Senator, 15th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "California's 20th Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|