Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (November 2012)|
|Part of a series on the|
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
Centres (markaz) of tabligh
|مجلسِ احرارِ اسلام|
|Leader||Syed Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari, Syed Faiz-ul Hassan Shah, Chaudhry Afzal Haq|
|President||Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari|
|Secretary-General||Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema|
|Central & Senior Vice-President||Professor Khalid Shibbir Ahmad, Malik Muhammad Yousuf|
|Central preacher||Maulana Muhammad Mugheera|
|Central Information Secretary||Mian Muhammad Awais|
|Senior leader's||Maulana Abid Masood Dogar, Dr. Omer Farooq, Qari Muhammad Yousuf Ahrar, Mufti Ata-ur-Rehman Qureshi, Maulana Zia Ullah Hashmi,|
|Slogan||Justice, Humanity, Islam, Hukumat-e Ilahiyya|
|Founded||29 December 1929|
|Headquarters||Ahrar Central Secretariat. 69-C, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Student wing||Tehreek-e Talaba-e Islam|
|Ideology||Tehreek-e-Khatme Nabuwwat, Hukumat-e Ilahiyya, Pakistani nationalism|
- https://www.facebook.com/Abdullatifkhalidcheema Abdul Latif Khalid Cheema Official page
- http://ahmadiyyatimes.blogspot.com/2012/03/pakistan-militant-group-tkn-demands.html Abdul Latif Khalid-Cheema, one of the speaker at TKN conference decried that while Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam, why the founder of Pakistan, Mohammad Ali Jinnah installed Sir Zafrulla Khan – who was an Ahmadi - as its first foreign minister, 65 years ago.
- "Majlis-e-Ahrar Pakistan leader Syed Ataul Muhemin Bukhari and other leaders also warned of a launching a movement against the PPP government and Punjab Governor Salman Taseer". Pak tea house. 25 November 2011.
- "Syed Ata ul Muhaimin Bukhari". garytube. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
- "Quaid-e-Ahrar Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari speech at the spot of Ahrar khatm-e-nubuwwat conference Lahore". 5 October 2012.
- "Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari". tech2. 3 October 2012.
- "قائد احرار سید عطاء المہیمن بخاری Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari". FaceBook. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
|This article about a Pakistani politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|