Syed Muhammad Shah Noorani
|Creed||The Twelve Imams|
|Main interest(s)||Aqeedah, Fiqh, Tasawwuf|
Syed Muhammad Shah Noorani (Urdu: سید محمد شاہ نورانی) is the current spiritual leader of the Noorbakshi Order of Sufism. He succeeded his master, who was also his father, Syed Aun Ali Aun-ul-Momineen (1928-1991) in October 1991.
He was born in Khaplu in 1951. He got his early Islamic education from his father and received further education from Al Haj Syed Ali Shah (a well known Muslim scholar).He remained member of Northern areas council from 11 October 1979 to 1983.He became to supreme leader(peer) of sofia imamia noorbakhshia ofter the death of his father syed own ali shah own ul mominin in 8 November 1991.
- Noorbakshi Qaida, vol.1 p.1
- "Who is the current spiritual leader of Nurbakshi order".
- Hassan Noori. Baltistan May Ashaat e Islam.pdf.
- Eng.M. Nazir. MIR SYED MUHANOORBAKSKSH.pdf.
- Engr. Nazir Hussain. silsila wa Asnaad.pdf.
- "Northern areas counsil".