Syed Tatheer Hussain Zaidi
|Syed Tatheer Hussain Zaidi|
Syed Tatheer Hussain Zaidi
January 1, 1956 |
|Title||Islamic Scholar, Professor , Writer|
|Period in office||1990 - Present|
|This article is part of a series on:|
Syed Tatheer Hussain Zaidi is a professor, scholar, writer and social worker from Lahore, Pakistan. Syed is known, in public, for his humble attitude and having a modern approach in solving theological problems.
Syed Tatheer Hussain Zaidi was born on January 1, 1956 in Pakistan. He graduated in Economics and Statistics from Civil Line College in Lahore, the capital city of Punjab. Due to his devotion towards religious studies, he took admission in Hawza Elmiye Jaamia Al Muntazir. After completing his studies in Jamia, he attended Hawza Elmiye (English: Islamic Religious College) in Qum, Iran completing his Dars-e-Kharij (a higher studies equivalent to a Ph.D). While at Hawza Elmiye, he held the school record for highest marks in Islamic philosophy.
Baqiatullah is offering following programs
- Mo'baligh Course (English).
- Mo'baligh Course (Urdu).
- Sunday Classes For Officers'
- Hifz Classes.
 Family background
Mr. Syed Nazeer Hussain F/O Syed Tatheer Hussain Zaidi, a government servant, has four sons and two daughters and he is the youngest one. His eldest brother was in the armed forces, the second was a businessman and the third is a zonal manager in the multinational chemical producer company.
 Areas Focused
The most of the speeches made by him are on the Topic of
- Believe in Almighty Allah,
- "INSANIYAT" (Humanities),
- Scarifies for others
 Radio Pakistan
He is attached to the Radio Pakistan from more than a decade. He expresses his views in Siratul Mustaqem (a program which is weekly on aired from Lahore Station).
Tatheer Zaidi is the author of the books, which are published by AL KAREEM Publishers, Lahore.
- Guldasta Ikhlaq [100+ Speeches of Radio Pakistan]
- Adbab-e-Islami [Etiquettes in Islam]
- Arkan-e-Insaniat [Deeds which makes the man, HUMAN]
- Arkan-e-Zid'day Insaniat [Things which are against the humanism.]
- Taleem Ul Quran [Approximately 2500 Hadith related to verses]
- Dushman-e-Insan [The worst enemy of human beings]
- Ausaf-e-Elahi [5000+ Characteristics of God]
- Rahay Hidayat [Topic wise Collection of Verses and Hadith]
- Shan-e-Nazool [Selected Verses and their purpose of Revelation]
- Namaz Zakat wa Khums [Quran,Hadith & Theological Problem]
- Roza [Quran,Hadith & Theological Problem]
- Hajj [Quran,Hadith,Theological Problem & Ziarat + Hajj Card.]
- Taleem ul Rasool [Compiled Most of the Hadiths in one Volume]
 Translation of Books in English
- Islamic Etiquettes [Adab-e-Iskami]
- Appreciation of Revelation [Shan-e-Nazool]
- Elements of Humanism [Arkan-e-Insaniat]
 Cover Gallery
Some of his famous quotes (from his speeches) are:
- "Love with the humanity and selflessness shall bring peace in the environment."
- "Every Human being should be respected; because it is the creature which is loved by Almighty Allah himself, utmost."
|This article about a Pakistani writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|