|Competitor for Poland|
|Silver||London 2012||10m air rifle|
Sylwia Bogacka (born October 3, 1981) is a female Polish sports shooter.
Bogacka was born in Jelenia Góra, Poland. Bogacka studied sociology at the University of Zielona Góra. She first competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics. Four years later, she reached the final of the 10 meter air rifle in 2008, placing eighth. She placed first in the qualifying of women's 10 meter air rifle at the 2012 Summer Olympics, before winning the silver medal in the final. Bogacka then finished fourth in the Women's 50 meter rifle three positions with a score of 681.9.
|50 metre rifle three positions||17th
|10 metre air rifle||—||8th
- London 2012 Website Profile
- "Sylwia Bogacka Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- Olympics-Poland's Sylwia Bogacka won women's shooting 10m air rifle qualifiers
- Women's 10m Air Rifle - Results
- NBC Olympics website, Women's 50m Rifle, 3 Positions - Results
- / The article about Bogacka on polska-zbrojna.pl
- / The article about Bogacka's promotion on wp.mil.pl
|This biographical article relating to Polish sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|