From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Symbian may refer to:
- Symbian, a mobile operating system and integrated software platform developed by the Symbian Foundation, originally a proprietary operating system developed by Symbian Ltd.
- Symbian Ltd., the software development and licensing company that produced Symbian OS between its foundation in 1998 and acquisition by Nokia in 2008
- Symbian Foundation, the non-profit foundation created by Nokia to develop the integrated Symbian platform
- Accredited Symbian Developer, an accreditation program for software developers developing for the Symbian operating system
- Sybian, an autoerotic mechanical device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.