From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up symbiosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Symbiosis is an interaction between two organisms living together in intimate association or the merging of two dissimilar organisms.
Symbiosis may also refer to:
- Symbiosis (film), directed by Paul Gerber
- "Symbiosis" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), TV series episode
- Symbiosis Society, a family of educational institutions in India
- Simbiosys, a chemical software company
- Symbiosis (album), by German band Poverty's No Crime
- Symbiosis (musical ensemble), ambient music trio
- Symbiosis, a jazz concerto composed by Claus Ogerman for pianist Bill Evans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.