From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up symmetry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Symmetry is a term for balance.
Symmetry may also refer to:
- Symmetry in biology, the balanced distribution of duplicate body parts or shapes
- Symmetry in mathematics, occurs not only in geometry, but also in other branches of mathematics
- Symmetry (physical attractiveness)
- Symmetry (physics), a physical or mathematical feature of the system (observed or intrinsic) that is "preserved" under some change
- Symmetry (band), American instrumental duo
- Symmetry Magazine, a Fermilab/SLAC publication covering advanced physics
- Symmetry (Dead Zone), an episode of the Dead Zone television series
- Symmetric scale, in music
- "Symmetry", a song by Little Boots from Hands
- 2-Ethoxymethyl salvinorin B, a dissociative drug known by some as "Symmetry"
- Symmetry, a line of SMP computers by Sequent Computer Systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.