From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Symposia)
|Look up symposium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Symposium may refer to:
- Symposium, Ancient Greek social institution
- Academic conference, academic meeting such as a scientific conference
- Symposium (band), a British band
- Symposia (spider), a genus of spiders
- Symposium (telephony), telephone switch and software, used in call centres to manage incoming calls
- Symposium (novel), a 1990 novel by Muriel Spark
- Sympozium (song), a song by the Norwegian symphonic black metal band Dimmu Borgir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Symposium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.