Logic in Computer Science (IEEE symposium)
The IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS) is an annual academic conference on the theory and practice of computer science in relation to mathematical logic. Extended versions of selected papers of each year's conference appear in renowned international journals such as Logical Methods in Computer Science and ACM Transactions on Computational Logic.
Since 1995, each year the Kleene award is given to the best student paper. In addition, since 2006, the LICS Test-of-Time Award is given annually to one among the twenty-year-old LICS papers that have best met the test of time.
Each year, since 2006, the LICS Test-of-Time Award recognizes those articles from LICS proceedings 20 years earlier, which have become influential.
- Martin Hofmann, Thomas Streicher, "The groupoid model refutes uniqueness of identity proofs"
- Dale A. Miller, "A multiple-conclusion meta-logic"
- Leo Bachmair, Harald Ganzinger, Uwe Waldmann, "Set constraints are the monadic class"
- André Joyal, Mogens Nielson, Glynn Winskel, "Bisimulation and open maps"
- Benjamin C. Pierce, Davide Sangiorgi, "Typing and subtyping for mobile processes"
- Thomas Henzinger, Xavier Nicollin, Joseph Sifakis, Sergio Yovine, "Symbolic model checking for real-time systems"
- Jean-Pierre Talpin, Pierre Jouvelot, "The type and effect discipline"
- Patrice Godefroid, Pierre Wolper, "A partial approach to model checking"
- Joshua Hodas, Dale A. Miller, "Logic programming in a fragment of intuitionistic linear logic"
- Dexter Kozen, "A completeness theorem for Kleene algebras and the algebra of regular events"
- Rajeev Alur , Costas Courcoubetis, David L. Dill, "Model-checking for real-time systems"
- Jerry R. Burch, Edmund Clarke, Kenneth L. McMillan, David L. Dill, James Hwang, "Symbolic model checking: 10^20 states and beyond"
- Max Dauchet, Sophie Tison, "The theory of ground rewrite systems is decidable"
- Peter Freyd, "Recursive types reduced to inductive types"
- Eugenio Moggi, "Computational lambda-calculus and monads"
At each conference the Kleene award, in honour of S.C. Kleene, is given for the best student paper.
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
|This computer science article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|