The annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL) is an academic conference in the field of computer science, with focus on fundamental principles in the design, definition, analysis, and implementation of programming languages, programming systems, and programming interfaces. The venue is jointly sponsored by the two Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Groups: SIGPLAN and SIGACT.
According to CiteSeer, it is the venue with one of the highest impact factors in the field of computer science.
History of the Conference 
- 39th POPL 2012 in Philadelphia, USA
- 38th POPL 2011 in Austin, USA
- 37th POPL 2010 in Madrid, Spain
- 36th POPL 2009 in Savannah, Georgia, USA
- 35th POPL 2008 in San Francisco, California, USA
- 34th POPL 2007 in Nice, France
- 33rd POPL 2006 in Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- 32nd POPL 2005 in Long Beach, California, USA
Affiliated events 
See also 
External links