|Look up synchronize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
1. The state of being synchronous.
2. For repetitive events with the same, multiple, or submultiple repetition rates, a relationship among the events such that a significant instant of one event bears a fixed time relationship to a corresponding instant in another event.
3. The simultaneous occurrence of two or more events at the same instant on the same coordinated time standard.
It can also mean:
In art and entertainment
- Synchromism an early 20th-century art movement, commonly misspelled as Synchronism
- A webcomic by Katie Sekelsky
Notes and references
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.