From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A syndicate is a self-organizing group formed to transact some business or promote a common interest.
Syndicate may also refer to:
- Syndicate (The X-Files), an organization in the television series The X-Files
- Syndicate (series), a series of computer games
- Syndicate, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Syndicate (song), a song by The Fray
- The Syndicate, a building in St. Louis, Missouri
- The Syndicate (TV series), a BBC drama series written by Kay Mellor.
- Tom Cassell, a youtuber who goes under the name Syndicate or Tom Syndicate.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.