From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Syndicated)
|Look up syndication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Syndication may mean:
- Broadcast syndication, where individual stations buy programs outside of the network system
- Print syndication, where individual newspapers or magazines license news articles, columns, or comic strips
- Web syndication, where web feeds make a portion of a web site available to other sites or individual subscribers
- Search syndication, a form of contextual advertising
- Syndicated loan, when a group of banks work together to provide funds for a borrower
- Wikipedia:Syndication, cfr: Categories: Wikipedia publicity | Wikipedia tools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.