From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up synthesizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synthesizer or synthesiser may refer to:
- Synthesizer, a collection of electronic devices that modify or manipulate an electronically generated musical tone or sound source.
- Frequency synthesizer, an electronic system for generating any of a range of frequencies from a single fixed timebase or oscillator
- Video synthesizer, a device that electronically creates a video signal
- sSpeech synthesizer, an electronic device or computer program that produces human-like speech
- Synthesizer, a synthpop album by Information Society
- "Synthesizer", a song by OutKast from their 1998 album Aquemini
- "Synthesizer", a song by Electric Six from their 2003 album Fire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.