Syro-Malabar Catholic Archeparchy of Kottayam
The Syro-Malabar Catholic Archeparchy of Kottayam (Knanaya) is a Syro-Malabar Catholic eparchy (diocese) in India, under the Syro-Malabar Catholic Church, comprising Syro-Malabar faithful of the Knanaya ethnoreligious group.
History of the Archeparchy 
The Vicariate Apostolic of Kottayam was created in 1911. It was elevated to an eparchy by Pope Pius X in his Bull “Universi Christiani” in 1923 and to an archeparchy in 2005. The eparchy was created for those Syrian Catholics who were members of the ancient Knanaya Community.
Bishops and Archbishops 
- Mar Mathew Makil (1911 - 1914)
- Mar Alexander Choolaparampil (1914 - 1951)
- Mar Thomas Tharayil (1951 - 1974)
- Mar Kuriakose Kunnacherry (1974 - 2006)
- Mar Mathew Moolakkattu (2006 -)
Ministries of the Archeparchy of Kottayam 
- Job Oriented
- Social Service