|Type||Public with a Management Board and Supervisory Board|
|Industry||Information Technology, Software|
|Headquarters||Sausheim (Alsace), France|
|Key people||Christophe Corne – Chairman of Directors & Founder
Yvonnick David – Chief Executive Officer
Emmanuel Theotime – Director, Research and Development
Rémi Gamel – International Sales Director
|Products||Desktop and Application Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Remote Access Security Software|
Systancia is a French software publisher specializing in desktop and application virtualization, cloud computing and remote access security solutions. The company founded in 1998, is located in Sausheim, France. Systancia has gradually established itself as the leading alternative solution in this marketplace in France and Europe, with a capacity to innovate which ranks it among the leading players in this sector. The application virtualization is based on Microsoft Windows Terminal Services (via the RDP - Remote Desktop Protocol). The desktop virtualization (also called Virtual Desktop or VDI - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) is based on the exchange with different hypervisors such as VMware, Oracle VM, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Parallels, Inc., Virtual Iron.
With the acquisition of IPdiva, at the end of 2013, Systancia positions itself on the market with the first French solution that offers a highly secured access to any application, any job and any data from any place on any device.
Recently, the French Deposits and Consignments Fund (now known as BPI) added finance into Systancia’s capital with the already present A Plus, enabling accelerated conditions for its international development.
Systancia's earliest developments date back to 1998, following the research work performed by Christophe Corne with a view to creating new types of low-cost, multi-processor computers (Intel). The founding idea behind the company, which took shape after this work, was to create the AppliDis application, providing administration for the remote execution of user applications on the most available servers and desktops: a simple software tool making redundant resources available to companies for the execution of their usual applications. The market targeted by this development is that of application centralization or virtualization.
Systancia has also entered Deloitte's 2010 Technology Fast 500 EMEA list, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in EMEA. The company ranked Number 268 thanks to its 658% revenue growth over the last 5 years.
At the end of 2013 to where Systancia acquires IPdiva, a French publisher of security solutions
AppliDis Fusion 4 - Application and desktop virtualization
AppliDis ezPrint - Prinitng by using a centralised environment
IPdiva Secure - External access protection, control and traceability
IPdiva Care - Check and record: surveillance and video recording
Systancia's technology partners include OEMs, major software publishers and suppliers of complementary technologies.
- Microsoft - Systancia relies on Microsoft's technologies and environments to provide secured and optimised virtualization solutions. Systancia is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2012.
- RES Software - and Systancia offer complementary virtualization-related products, and work together for various customers. RES Workspace Manager, when combined with AppliDis Fusion from Systancia, delivers applications to the user within a secure and reliable environment
- VMware - Systancia is certified VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP). This partnership allows VMware and Systancia to work actively together on their application and desktop virtualization solutions. Systancia & VMware solutions are complementary. AppliDis Fusion and VMware View allow to deliver user applications and desktops in a secure way. AppliDis ezPrint handles printing from any virtual desktops, for VMware View.
- Wyse - and Systancia have been working together for several years. This partnership offers to companies of any size a full solution which expands the use of thin clients and centralised infrastructures.
- Virtualisation Moves On To Conquer Networks And Desktops www.techweekeurope.co.uk, published 26 November 2009, Retrieved April 2014
- IT firm launches ‘all-in-one’ virtualisation software solution www.greenwisebusiness.co.uk, published 19th November 2009, Retrieved April 2014
- Systancia announces the acquisition of IPdiva www.globalsecuritymag.com, published December 2013, Retrieved April 2014
- Systancia undertakes first capital raising with A Plus Finance www.tmcnet.com, published 23rd July 2009, Retrieved April 2014
- Systancia Announces the Acquisition of IPdiva and Reinforces Its Leadership in the Secured Virtualised Environments Market www.i-newswire.com, published December 2013, Retrieved April 2014
- Systancia offers application and desktop virtualization in a single product www.microsoft-news.tmcnet.com, published 25th November 2009, Retrieved April 2014