From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Systematics may mean:
- Systematics, the study of the diversity of organism characteristics.
- Systematics - study of multi-term systems, the study of the inherent properties of systems with varying number of terms - monad, dyad, triad, etc. - developed by John G. Bennett and others.
- Systematic Paris-Region, a French business cluster devoted to complex systems.
- Systematic theology, a discipline of Christian theology
- Systematics, Inc - a data processing company founded in 1968 by Arkansas superinvestor Jackson T. Stephens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.