Systems analysis and design
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Systems Analysis and Design is an interdisciplinary part of science, which can be related to:
And to related types:
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Service-oriented analysis and design
- Structured analysis
- Structured data analysis (systems analysis)
- Structured design
- Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method
- Structured Analysis and Design Technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Systems analysis and design.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.