Tété is described as the French version of Jeff Buckley. Tété's music is not "rock music"; it can more appropriately be described as an intimate, solo classical guitar musical style. He defines himself to be a "troubadour and manufacturer of pop-folk-bluesy songs with intellectual pretensions." His music combines blues, folk and pop influences, such as the Delta Blues, Lenny Kravitz, The Beatles and Bob Dylan.
- Studio albums
- 2000: Préambule
- 2001: L'Air de rien
- 2003: À la faveur de l'automne
- 2006: Le sacre des lemmings et autres contes de la lisière
- 2010: Le premier clair de l'aube
- 2013: Nu là-bas
- Live albums
- 2003: Par monts et vallons
- Compilation albums
- 2006: Putain de toi: Un hommage à Brassens
- 2008: Night in France
- "Tete". The Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts. 2007. Retrieved 9 June 2009.
|This article about a French musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|