|Launched||September 4, 2008|
|Owned by||Corus Entertainment|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)
|Sister channel(s)||Teletoon Retro
|Bell TV||Channel 186 (SD)|
|Shaw Direct||Channel 769 (SD)|
|CCAP||Channel 97 (SD)|
|Cable Axion||Channel 246 (SD)|
|Cablevision||Channel 371 (SD)|
|Cogeco||Channel 90 (SD)
Channel 582 (HD)
|Shaw Cable||Channel 909 (SD)|
|Vidéotron||Channel 97 (SD)|
|Bell Fibe TV||Channel 186 (SD)|
|FibreOP||Channel 608 (SD)|
|Optik TV||Channel 27 (SD)|
Télétoon Rétro (stylized as TÉLÉTOON Rétro) is a Canadian French-language Category B specialty channel owned by Corus Entertainment. The channel is based on the former Télétoon programming block Télétoon Retro and broadcasts animated series that commenced production at least 10 years prior to their exhibition.
Télétoon Retro was initially a programming block on Télétoon. In October 2005, Teletoon Canada was granted approval by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) to launch "TELETOON Retro", described at the time as "a national, French-language Category 2 specialty programming undertaking devoted to classic animation and classic animation-related programs from Canada and around the world, including animated movies, specials, series and shorts, all of which commenced production at least ten years prior to their exhibition".
On March 4, 2013, Corus Entertainment announced that it would acquire Astral Media's 50% ownership interest in Teletoon Canada (owner of Teletoon, Télétoon, Teletoon Retro, Télétoon Rétro, and Cartoon Network). The purchase was in relation to Bell Media's pending takeover of Astral (which had earlier been rejected by the CRTC in October 2012, but was restructured to allow the sale of certain Astral Media properties in order to allow the purchase to clear regulatory hurdles). Corus's purchase was cleared by the Competition Bureau two weeks later on March 18; on December 20, 2013, the CRTC approved Corus's full ownership of Teletoon Canada and it was purchased by Corus on January 1, 2014. The channel continues to be owned by Teletoon Canada, now wholly owned by Corus Entertainment.
- Astro le petit robot
- Inspecteur Gadget
- Tom et Jerry
- Bugs Bunny et Tweety
- Les Pierrafeu
- Casper et ses amis
- Et Voici La Petite Lulu
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Les Calinours
- Looney Tunes
- Tom and Jerry Kids
- Super héros
- Le monde de Bobby
- Cléo et Chico
- Johnny Bravo
- Lucky Luke
- Le puissant Hercule
- Les Super Nanas
- Grand Gallop et Petit Trot
- Rémi sans famille
- Roquet belles Oreilles
- Touché la Tourtue
- Wally Gator
- Les nouvelles aventures de Batman
- Batman:L'alliance des héros (Marathon only)
- Pour le meilleur et pour le pire
- Ned et son titron
- S.O.S. Fantômes
- Les touftoufs et les Polluards
- Les amis ratons
- Le petit castor
- Félix le chat
- Les Jetsons
- Les aventures de Scooby-Doo et Scrappy-Doo
- G.I. Joe
- T'as l'bonjour d'Albert
- Félix le chat
- P'tit Monstre
Télétoon Rétro HD
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2005-510 CRTC 2005-10-21
- FRENCH-LANGUAGE TELETOON RETRO TO LAUNCH WITH BROADVIEW BroadView Software press release 2008-09-04
- BCE to sell assets to Corus as part of Astral deal, The Globe and Mail (via Reuters and The Canadian Press), March 4, 2013.
- The Canadian Press (uncredited staff) (2013-03-18). "Competition Bureau clears Corus acquisition of Astral assets". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2013-07-05.
- Vessing, Etan (2013-12-20). "Corus/Teletoon Deal Approved by CRTC". Kidscreen. Brunico Communications. Retrieved 2013-12-21.
- "Press Release - Corus Entertainment Receives CRTC Approval on TELETOON Canada Inc., Historia and Séries+ Acquisitions". Corusent.com. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Press Release - Corus Entertainment Completes Purchase of Historia, Séries+ and TELETOON Canada Inc". Corusent.com. 2014-01-01. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Ownership Chart 32b" (PDF). Retrieved 2014-03-28.