|Industry||Oil and gas|
|Key people||Annaguly Deryayev (Chairman)|
|Owners||Government of Turkmenistan|
Türkmennebit (also spelled Turkmennebit, also known as Turkmenoil or Turkmenneft) is the national oil company of Turkmenistan. It has its headquarters in Ashgabat. The chairman of the company is Annaguly Deryayev, the former minister of oil and gas industry and mineral resources of Turkmenistan.
- "Central office of Turkmenneft state concern to move to Ashgabat". Turkmenistan.ru. 2009-01-24. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- Paxton, Robin (2012-02-24). "Turkmen leader reappoints energy heads". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- Gurt, Marat (2009-10-13). "Turkmen president reshuffles key energy officials". Reuters. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Drilling of first ultra deep well completed at Eastern Cheleken field in Turkmenistan’s west". Turkmenistan.ru. 2005-11-28. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "New powerful inflow of oil obtained in Turkmen Caspian shelf". Turkmenistan.ru. 2011-09-15. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "New oil field - Kemer - opened in southwest of Turkmenistan". Turkmenistan.ru. 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Turkmenistan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|