From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tōji (disambiguation))
|Look up tōji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tōji may refer to:
- Tō-ji, a temple in Kyoto, Japan
- Tōji Station, a railway station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line in Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan that gives access to the temple
- Dongzhi (solar term) in pīnyīn (Tōji in rōmaji), is the 22nd solar term in the traditional East Asian calendar
- The job title of a Japanese sake brewer
- Toji Suzuhara, a fictional character from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Touji Sakata, a fictional character from the fighting game Fatal Fury
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tōji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.