Tirath Das Dogra
||This article may require copy editing for syntax, grammar, spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation. (January 2013)|
|Tirath Das Dogra|
Professor Tirath Das Dogra, Vice-Chancellor of SGT University, Budhera Gurgaon, Haryana.
18 July 1947|
Bhoi Brahmana, Near Zafarwal, Shakargarh, British India
|Education||MBBS (1971), MD (Forensic Medicine 1976)|
|Alma mater||Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Employer||SGT Group of Institutions, Budhera, Gurgaon|
|Known for||Medical jurispurudence, forensic pathology, forensic medicine and toxicology|
|Notable work(s)||Former Director,All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 110029. Presently Vice Chancellor SGT University, Bhudera Gurgaon. Member, Medical Council of India, New Delhi.|
Tirath Das Dogra (Hindi: तीरथ दास ङोग़रा, born 18 July 1947) is the Vice-Chancellor of SGT University Budhera Gurgaon Haryana, since 15 March 2013. He is a former Director of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and a distinguished authority of Forensic Medicine in India. Dogra become member of Medical Council of India on 5 December 2013.
He held numerous positions during his tenure at AIIMS, including Dean (Exam), Deputy Director (Administration), Chairman – Hospital Management Board of AIIMS Hospitals, Superintendent of hostels of AIIMS, in charge CMET, in charge Faculty affairs, Professor and head of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. He joined AIIMS as a Resident Doctor in 1971 and got promoted to full faculty in 1977. On the superannuation of his revered teacher Prof. Jagdish Chandra on 30 June 1987, he became the Head of Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology at AIIMS. He held this position till his retirement in 31 July 2012, serving at AIIMS for four decade.
Dogra was born to Prem Nath Dogra and Gayano Devi Dogra at Bhoi Brahmana near Zafarwal, Punjab (British India) 40 kilometres from Jammu on the banks of the Basantar River the present day border with Pakistan. During the partition of India in 1947 his father was shifted to Sikar and later to Bikaner in 1959 where he settled permanently in 1961. He completed his primary Schooling from Badridas Vidavatji ka Middle School Sikar and Matric (1963) from M M High School Bikaner (1959–63). Subsequent to 1st year TDC from Dungar College Bikaner, he graduated in Medicine from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
He is the first MD in Forensic Medicine (1974) from AIIMS. His areas of special interest have been DNA Profiling and Population Genetics, Residual and Environmental Toxicity, Bio and Medical ethics, Pesticide Toxicity, Pharmacovigilance, Continuing Medical Education, Suicide prevention, Suicide notes, Forensic Psychiatry (Psychological Profiling of Accused persons) and Crime Scene reconstruction. His practical work in these areas is extensive. He has been involved in medicolegal investigations of almost all the important cases of the country from different states and has widely travelled in this regard.
Dogra has given medicolegal opinion in cases pertaining to three Prime Ministers of India namely Indira Gandhi, Charan Singh and Rajiv Gandhi. He deposed as a lone Medical witness in the court of Sri Mahesh Chandra Trial Court for Indira Gandhi's assassination as prosecution witness (PW-5), the defence counsel P. N. Lekhi cross examined him, the evidence was concluded in several sessions.  Subsequently Shri Ram Jethmalani defense counsel of assassin challenged the evidence of Dr.Dogra in Supreme court of India, but the evidence was upheld by the Honorable Supreme court. He was sent to Sri Lanka by Government of India as a member of three member team with regards to investigation of assassination of Gamini Dissanayake a presidential candidate. Dogra worked with Seyed E. Hasnain, Sher Ali of NII and Anupum Raina on DNA Profiling while Sanjeev Lalwani, Tabin Millo and Chitranjan Behera assisted him in forensic work. After his superannuation from AIIMS he joined SGT Group of Institution as Director General and on becoming University he joined as its first founder Vice-Chancellor on 15 March 2013.
Dogra has dealt with many thousands of cases, some of his famous forensic investigations are:-
|Gitanjali Death Case ||Guraon,Haryana.||2013|
|Nithari killings||Noida, Uttar Pradesh.||2007|
|Ishrat Jahan encounter case||Ahmedabad, Gujrat.||2004|
|Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake encounter,||Gujrat.||2005|
|Tulsi Prajapati encounter,||Gujrat.||2005.|
|Godhra Violence, Bilkis Bano case,||Godhra, Gujrat.||2002|
|Batla House encounter case||Batla House Delhi.||2008.|
|Dr Y S Sachan of Uttar Pradesh NRHM scam case||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.||2011|
|Nigamananda Saraswati of Rishikesh||Rishikesh, Uttrakhand.||2011|
|Ashutosh Asthana of Provident fund Scam case of Gaziabad U.P.||Gaziabad, U.P.||2009|
|Kavita Chaudhry case of Meerut U.P.||Meerut, U.P.||2007|
|Kunal (Tamil film actor) suicide case of Mumbai,||Mumbai, Maharasthra.||2008.|
|Nirupama Pathak death case, Koderma, Jharkhand,||Kodarma, Jharkhand.||2010|
|Ansal Plaza encounter case,||New Delhi.||2002.|
|Shehla Masood case of Bhopal.||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.||2012.|
|2009 Shopian rape and murder case||Shopian, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.||2009.|
|Sadiq Batcha case of Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu.||2011.|
|Bhanwari Devi (2011 case)case of Rajasthan,||Rajasthan.||2012.|
|Bhanwari Devi case of Rajasthan in 1992.||Jaipur, Rajasthan.||1992.|
|Harsh Baljee murder case of 1999.||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.||1999.|
|Cherukuri Rajkumar alias Azad.||Adilabad, Andhrapradesh.||2010.|
|Pipli Gang Rape case,||Pipli,Orisa.||2012.|
|Natasha Singh case Reconstruction,||New Delhi.||2002.|
|Dara Singh encounter case of Jaipur,||Jaipur, Rajasthan.||2002.|
|Ishmeet Singh (winner of the Voice of India T.V. show) death in Maldives.||Maldives.||2008.|
|Nitish Katara murder case||New Delhi.||2002.|
|Dr R K Gupta murder case of Delhi||Delhi-Gurgaon.||2003.|
|Film actress Prathyusha Death case.||Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh.||2002.|
|Consultations to CBI prosecutors in Priyadarshini Mattoo of Dehi.||Delhi.||1996.|
|Consultations to CBI prosecutors in case of Haren Pandya murder case of Ahmedabad.||Ahmedabad, Gujrat.||2003.|
|Arushi Talwar murder case.||Noida, Uttar Pradesh.||2008|
|Qutub teagedy 1980||New Delhi.||1980.|
|Post Indira Gandhi assassination riots (casualties about 2000).||New Delhi.||1984.|
|Sidhartha continental hotel fire on 24 January 1986,||New Delhi.||1986.|
|Lajpat nagar bomb blast 21 May 1996.||New Delhi.||1996.|
|Uphar cinema fire||New Delhi.||1997.|
|Mid air collusion of Kjakhistan and Saudi airline aeroplanes on 12 November 1996 at Charkhi-Dadri, Haryana||Charkhi Dadri.||2005.|
|Sarojini Nagar bomb blast on 29 October 2005.||New Delhi.||2005.|
|Gyaneshwari Railway accident on 28 May 2012||West Bengal.||2012.|
|Alleged Bhandara rape and murder case of Maharashtra (March 2013).||Bhandara, Maharasthra.||2012.|
|Shruti Bhagvat case of Aurangabd, Maharahtra.||Auragabad, Maharashtra.||2013.|
|M G Rusia, chief executive officer of the Bhopal Development Authority death case (September 2009).||Agra, Uttar Pradesh.||2009.|
The list of complicated Medicolegal issues dealt by Dogra in politically sensitive situations is very long, some of the cases out of these are :-
|Assassination of Indira Gandhi||New Delhi.||1984.|
|Suicide by Shri Kishan Chand ICS, Former Lt Governor of Delhi in 1977,||New Delhi||1977.|
|Assassination of Jatherdar Stonkh Singh in December 1981, a confident of Indira Gandhi and Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale.||Delhi.||1981.|
|post-Morten of Beant Singh the assassin of Indira Gandhi.||New Delhi.||1984.|
|Assassination of Lalit Maken and his wife a congress MP from New Delhi and son in law of Late Shri S D Sharma the Former president of India.||New Delhi.||1985.|
|Shri Jagdev Singh Khudian Member of Parliament from Akali Dal suicide case in 1990.||Khudian, Punjab.||1990.|
|Tandoor Murder (Naina Sahni) case a murder by a Youth congress leader Shushil Sharma.||New Delhi.||1995.|
|The Shilpi jain and Gautam Singh death case of Patna, Bihar, in which name of Sadhu Yadav a politician from Bihar and brother in law of Lalu yadav figured in media.||Patna, Bihar.||1999.|
|Shri Madhavrao Sindhia Airplane crash case.||Mainpuri, Uttar Pradessh.||2001.|
|The murder of Satyendra Dubey of National Highways Authority of India in Gaya Bihar in 2003.||Gaya, Bihar.||2003.|
|Death of Shanmugam an accused in assassination of Rajiv Gandhi former Prime Minister of India.||Tamil Nadu.||1991.|
|Assassination of Arjun Das a family friend of Rajiv Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, a member of Delhi Metropolitan Council in September 1985.||New Delhi.||1985.|
|Autopsy on Hans Christian Ostro, one of the victim who was beheaded among 1995 Kidnapping of western tourists in Kashmir by an extremist group.||Jammu Kashmir.||1995.|
|He gave opinion in Khairlanji massacre case in Maharashtra on request of CBI.||Bhandara, Maharasthra.||2006.|
|Death case of Bibek Maitra (secretary to BJP leader late Pramod Mahajan).||New Delhi.||2006.|
|Rahul Mahajan Drug overdose case (son of BJP general secretary late Sri Pramod Mahajan).||New Delhi.||2006.|
|Bibi Jagir Kaur (President Shri Gurudwara Parbandak Committee) of her daughter Harpreet Kaur Murder.||Patiala, Punjab.||2006.|
|Murder of Amir Singh a candidate in election (Meham, Haryana) killed on 16 May 1990.||Meham, Haryana.||1990.|
|Assisted Professor Jagdish Chandra in Medicolegal opinion in Dalip Singh murder case of Jaipur Rajasthan in the 1970s.||Jaipur, Rajasthan.||1970.|
|He also got opportunity to discuss Medicolegal issues with Jagdish Chandra in important cases in which Dr Chandra was consulted by investigating/judicial/administrative agencies in previous years like K M Nanawati case, Raman Raghav case (serial Killer in Bombay) and Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya murder case.||New Delhi.||1972.|
Society of Toxicology, India honoured him by conferring "Distinguished Scientist Lifetime Achievement Award in Toxicology" and "Distinguished Service Award" by Geriatric Society of India. He delivered Professor G. Mehdi Oration in XXVII Annual National Conference of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine (FORENSIC MEDICON – 2006) at North Bengal Medical College, Siliguri, West Bengal on 17 February 2006. Dogra delivered Professor Jagdish Chandra Oration Award in 12th National Conference Of Indian Congress Of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (ICFMT-2013)on 27 September 2013 at Government Medical College Haldwani Uttarakhand. He has been actively engaged in the issue of organ donation, retrieval and tracking from very beginning and took active participation in the activities of ORBO at AIIMS (Organ Retrieval Banking Organization) and in framing, revising of rules, enactment and training programs.
During Dogra's tenure as a Director AIIMS 330 Acres of land was acquired for AIIMS-2  in Jajhar District of Haryana. Recommendation of Moily committee were implemented.The one time largest number of faculty positions (160) and staff were created along with a new "Academic Block" was planned and finances were sanctioned for these positions and facilities, first time since the inception of AIIMS. The CDER and JPNA Apex Trauma Center were strengthened and made fully functional. Agreement with Metro was signed and money deposited for underground tunnel to connect AIIMS main to Trauma centre.The new Surgical Block, Mother and child centre,Hostel Block,Residential block,OPD Block,Urology Centre and other redevelopment activities integrated with the earlier prepared Master plan were rearranged and architectural process was augmented for its implementation, the clearance from Ministry of civil aviation and urban development for construction of 9 story buildings was obtained to facilitate future development of AIIMS.  Shri Manmohan Singh Prime Minister of India underwent re-do second time coronary bypass Surgery at AIIMS and Shrimati Pratibha Patil President of India underwent operation for Cataract of both the eyes. Dogra shall be remembered in AIIMS for sailing the Institute successfully during its most troubled times in its history.
Publications and Research
He edited the“Lyon’s Medical Jurisprudence for India" and prepared the manual for Medicolegal work. He is co-author of first book on "Practical Aspects of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology". He has published more than 200 papers in national and international journals. He has been guide of more than 50 MD and PhD thesis projects and have supervised/co-supervised many extramural research Projects funded by BPR&D, DST, ICAR and WHO. He has been editorial member or peer reviewer of many national and international Journals. He has also written articles in popular press on invitation. He has been founder of Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology and Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. Dogra founded the Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. He has organised numerous Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and has delivered hundreds of Guest lectures, Inauguration, Valedictory lectures and Orations on wide range of subjects.
Committees, Consultations and Visiting Faculty
He has been member of numerous committees constituted by Govt. of India, State Government and AIIMS like, member of Advisory committee on Prison reforms BPR&D India, ex-member Medical Toxicology of Central Insecticide Board, Ministry of Health and Family welfare and ex-member Medical Toxicology of Registration committee for Insecticides Ministry of Agriculture India, member RAP/SAC (Research analysis panel and Scientific advisory committee) of CDFD, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad (1999 to 2012), Member Sub Committee on Medicolegal services in Delhi (1982) DGHS, Delhi, etc. He has been providing consultation to the Central Bureau of Investigation India, Courts of Law, State Crime Branches, National Commission for Human Rights, National Commission for Women Delhi, and National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) etc. He has been a visiting faculty to LNJP National Institute of Criminalistics and Forensic Sciences, Police Training School, Judicial Academy Delhi Karkardooma Court Shahdara, Judicial Acdemy Nanital Uttrakhand, Sardar Patel Academy of Police Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Mussoorie, UP Academy of Administration and management at Nanital, CBI Academy, Ghaziabad, National Academy of Customs Excise & Narcotics or NACEN, Faridabad, Institute of road traffic education (IRTE) Faridabad.
Development of Forensic Medicine Department
He took charge from his teacher Professor Jagdish Chandra as a single faculty member. Dogra soon developed DNA Profiling Laboratory and Toxicology laboratory. Dogra expanded the department to 10 faculty members, two scientists, 12 Junior Residents and 12 Senior residents at Department of Forensic Medicine, All India Institute of medical Sciences New Delhi.
Dogra interacted and exchanged views with many internationally known forensic personalities like Keith Simpson, Keith Mant, T K Marshal, D J Ghee, Alec Jeffreys, Michael S Pollanen, Professor Stephen M Cordner, Henry Lee (forensic scientist), Prof Derrick J Pounder etc.
He married Lalita Sharma from Palampur, Himachal Pradesh in 1975. He has two children form the marriage Ankit and Aakanksha. He has three grandchildren Shaunak, Vanya and Arnayaa.
- Pubmed T D Dogra 0
- Google Scholar
- SGT University Gurgaon India.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi 110029 India
- "Venugopal removed, T D Dogra is new AIIMS director". The Times of India. PTI Nov 30, 2007, 09.17pm IST. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Top forensic doctor to be acting Director AIIMS.". India edunews.in. 27 June 2008. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- "Rajesh Talwar Prime Suspect in Aarushi Murder Case: CBI(12th para)". The Times of India. 2 January 2011. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Medical Council of India-Member of Council". December 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "T D Dogra". Tddogra.blogspot.in. 12 September 2010. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Tirath Das Dogra". ResearchGate. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "T D Dogra". Google. 12 September 2010. Retrieved 13 April 2013.
- "Google+ T D Dogra". Google. Retrieved 13 April 2013.
- "Google Scholar Citation T D Dogra". Google. Retrieved 13 April 2013.
- "Forensic Medicine AIIMS, Alumuni". AIIMS New Delhi. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Article on DNA no. 11,12,16,52 to 56 on My NCBI". My NCBI- Pubmed. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Google Scholar citations". Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Orientation of Master Trainers on Teaching of Medical Ethics". World Heath Organisation, New Delhi. 18 July 2010. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Facilitators' Guide for teaching medical ethics to undergraduate students in Medical colleges in South East Asia region". World Health Organisation New Delhi. November 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "National Pharmacovigilence Advisory committee, Ministry of Health and Family welfare, India". Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Co-Patron-NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MEDICAL EDUCATION NCME 2007". K L Wig centre for continue medical education AIIMS. 2007-11-15-17. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Google scholar my citations". Google Scholar. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Psychological profiling of a serial killer". Pubmed. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Latest news and stories about AIIMS Forensic team". India.com. 16 June 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Dr Dalbir Singh at INPALM inauguration". youtube. 25 October 2010. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "The dead don't speak but forensics tells us lots about crime: Dr T D Dogra : Cover Story - India Today". Indiatoday. 13 January 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- target=ijor:iijfmt&volume=7&issue=4&article=004 "Dr T D Dogra's expert evidence in trial of assassination of Indira Gandhi Prime Minister of India, Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Year : 2009, Volume : 7, Issue : 4, First page : ( 134) Last page : ( 159) , Print ISSN : 0974-4487. Online ISSN : 0973-1970.". oct 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "‘She Was Clinically Alive' | Anuradha Raman". Outlookindia.com. 2 November 2009. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "WIDOW WANTS INDIAN EXPERTS TO INVESTIGATE ASSASSINATION". AP News Archive BETA. Oct. 31, 1994 5:07 AM ET. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Google Scholar Citations". Scholar.google.co.in. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Geetanjali murder case: Forensic experts meet after TOI report". Times of India. Sanjay Yadav, TNN Aug 3, 2013, 01.32AM IST. Retrieved 2 Sep 2013.
- Vishwa Mohan, TNN 12 Jan 2007, 02.59am IST (12 January 2007). "CBI takes high-profile team to Nithari". The Times of India. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Ishrat Jahan encounter: Board of experts misinterpreted parameters, says SIT". Indian Express. 19 December 2011. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "CBI reconstructs Tulsi Prajapati encounter". Zeenews.india.com. 9 July 2011. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "CBI chief: Bano’s courage was key". Indian Express. 19 January 2008. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Questions Galore on the Death of MC Sharma in Batla House Encounter | Beyond Headlines". Beyondheadlines.in. 22 September 2011. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Sachan Case: AIIMS experts' report contradicted FSL view". Hindustan Times. 4 October 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Letter to Director-cbi-regarding-prevelent-corruption and more then that indifference towards the murder of sawmi nigmanand". matrisadan.worldpress.com. 4 July 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "SC orders judicial probe into Asthana case". Oneindia. 22 October 2009. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "5 charged with murder of Meerut varsity lecturer". Indian Express. NEW DELHI, 23 March, Sat 24 March 2007, 02:36 hrs. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
- "Court orders CBI probe into actor's murder". The Times of India. TNN 18 Dec 2009, 01.08am IST. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "Scribe Nirupama committed suicide: AIIMS". ZEENEWS.com. 26 August 2010. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Autopsy confirms encounter was genuine". Time of india. 9 November 2002. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Masood murder: Forensic experts to start probe". Zeenews.india.com. 12 January 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Chennai, Jul 5 : Two forensic ...". 5 July 2011. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "FBI report is first ever proof of Bhanwari's Death". Times of India. 22 June 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Illegal weapons recovered from Sandeep Dhillon's house". Times of India Shimla. 9 February 2009. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Police seek AIIMS Doctors opinion in Pipli gang rape case". The Hindu. 29 January 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "The life and death of Natasha Singh". India Today. 1 April 2012. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- "CBI set to name 16 in Dara Singh case". Times of India. 13 March 2011. Retrieved 10 January 2013.
- "Judgement Nitish Katara murder case". Delhi Court. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Lover kills doctor to prove fidelity". The Times of India, Delhi. TNN 11 Dec 2003, 01.46am IST. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- "Rajesh Talwar prime suspect in Aarushi murder case: CBI". Times of India. 1 January 2011. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "38 killed as fire races through Hotel in India". The New York Times. 24 January 1986. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Lajpat Nagar blast:Chronology of events". IBNLive. 22 November 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Cops seek aid to clear cloud over rape". DNA. 5 Mar 2013. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "No rape in Bhandara: Govt panel". The Times of India. 10 Mar 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-1o.
- "Girls' autopsies marred by forensic flaws: Experts". Mid Day Mumbai. 12 March 2013. Retrieved 2013-o3-13.
- "â€"Police take Delhi expertsâ€™ help in Bhagwat murder case". The Times of India. 25 Mar 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "Bhopal development body CEO found dead.". The Indian Express. 12 September 2009. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Heat of the cruel son, Sunil Sethi". Outlook India. 7 June 2007. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Psalms of terror". The Knights of Falsehood. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Kehar Singh vs State". Delhi High Court. 3 August 1988. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Missing Sikh lawmakers body found in canal". AP News Archive. 3 January 1990. Retrieved 2013-16.
- "State vs Sushil Sharma". Delhi High Court. 19 February 2009. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Analysis of the Medical expert opinion by CBI". IIJFMT 2(1) 2004. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- "ESCAPE FROM THE CUSTODY AND SUBSEQUENT DEATH OF SHRI SHANMUGAM, AN ACCUSED IN THE RAJIV GANDHI ASSASSINATION CASE". Proceedings of Parliament of India, Discussion under rule-193. 30 July 1991. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Gandhi Friend Slain; Sikhs Are Suspected : Victim a New Delhi Councilman; Three Gunmen Make Attack". Los Angeles Times. 5 September 1985. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "Trial in drugs abuse case against Rahul Mahajan to restart". The Indian Express. 8 April 2011. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Bibek Maitra died of drug overdose IBN Live Sun, 4 June 2006 at 17:12, Updated on Mon, 5 Jun 2006 at 12:39 in India section
- "Harpreet Case, Kamaljit misleading court: CBI". 1 August 2010. Retrieved 28 January 2013.
- " "Meham has left past behind". The Times of India. 29 January 2005. Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- "Professor T D Dogra". Society of Toxicology 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- "Giriatric Society of India". Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "PDF] Final ICFMT-2013 Brochure.cdr - forensic medicine". September 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "ORBO AIIMS". www.orbo.org.in/update.php. 18 August 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Dogra T. D., Lalwani S., Vij Aarti, Vyas M., Venugopal P, Organ Retrieval in Medicolegal cases Journal of Academy of Hospital Administration 2004;16(2):7-12". Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Haryana offers free land for 2nd AIIMS campus". Times of India. 11 February 2009. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Aiims-2 To Be Developed With International Level Master Plan". Wn.com. Posted, 2012-11-25. Retrieved 3rd March 2014.
- "Oversight committee". Government of India. 2009. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "AIIMS facing staff crunch: Parliamentary panel". Z News. April 27, 2012. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Finally AIIMS get a Trauma center". Delhi Live. 2 November 2006. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Work on AIIMS tunnel initiated". The Hindu. 24 September 2008. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- "New surgical tower to come up at AIIMS". The Hindu. June 15, 2008. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Ramadoss takes AIIMS head-on, blocks funds". IBN Alive. March 2008. Retrieved 2nd March 2014.
- "Prime Minister Manmohan Singh bypass surgery". sulekha.com. 24 January 2009. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Hard cataract removal no more a tough task". Times of India. 20 December 2010. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Dogra to be the next Director AIIMS". Express India. 27 June 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- Prof.T.D. Dogra (1 September 2004). "Lyon : Medical Jurisprudence & Toxicology, 11th Edn.". Delhi Law House/Ebcwebstore.com. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- USA (19 October 2012). "Dogra TD[au% - PubMed - NCBI". Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology". Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Indian Congress of Forenscic Medicine and Toxicology". Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Dr. T.D. Dogra, at INPALMS 2010". YouTube. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Advisory committee on Prison reforms, India". Police Research and Development india. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "Case Details of File Number: 943/1/5/08-09-AD, Proceeding National Human Right Commission". Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "MICHAEL S. POLLANEN". University of Toronto. 2008. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Department of Forensic Medicine, Monash University, Australia". Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Welcome to the Department of Forensic Medicine Web Site". University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland. Retrieved 14 March 2013.