T. A. Pai Management Institute
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014)|
|TAPMI - Manipal|
|Type||Private business school|
|Director||R.C. Natarajan, Ph.D.|
|Location||Manipal, Karnataka, India
|Campus||Rural, 42 acres (170,000 m2)|
TAPMI - Manipal (popularly known by its acronym TAPMI) is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka. It is the second B-School in India to get global accreditation to the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) after Indian School of Business. CRISIL graded TAPMI as A*** B-School both at national and Karnataka State levels for three consecutive years.
TAPMI was accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business on 29 April 2012.. Third-party source needed.
TAPMI's programmes include a two-year residential post-graduate diploma in management, post-graduate programmes in healthcare management, banking and financial services, a Ph. D. programme, and an 18-month joint TAPMI and University of Dubai MBA programme. TAPMI collaborates with a number of business organisations to provide continuous learning and education to their executives.
In 2013, Outlook India ranked TAPMI at 17th among top B-Schools in India. Business Today ranked TAPMI as no. 19 B-School (from no.45 in 2012) and The Week at no. 22 position among leading Indian B-Schools.
Events conducted by student committees include Atharva, the annual international B-School festival and Brandscan, the annual market research fair. The JoyFest (Joy of Giving), organized by the Social Endeavor Group of TAPMI to help the underprivileged, goes on for a week.
- Pratibimb, The TAPMI's e-Magazine, is the conglomeration of the various specializations in MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems and Operations).
- UPDATE - annual magazine every year released at the Convocation with a comprehensive report on all the activities and achievements of the institute, its faculty, staff, students and alumni.
- TAPMI Research Newsletter at half yearly intervals in March and September.
- A newsletter covers various activities and events that have taken place in the TAPMI community. It covers the faculty publications and awards, students and alumni.
- Alt+T, is a monthly issue by TAPMI’s literary committee. It includes articles by the professors and the students on any topic of their choice.
- "TAPMI gets global accreditation". thehindubusinessline.com. Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- "About TAPMI-Introduction". tapmi.edu.in. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "About TAPMI-Mission Statement". tapmi.edu.in. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Pratibimb". tapmi.edu.in. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Newsletter". tapmi.edu.in. Retrieved 17 April 2012.