TAAG Angola Airlines destinations
Following is a list of destinations TAAG Angola Airlines flies to as part of its scheduled services, as of January 2014[update]. Each destination is provided with the country name, the name of the airport served, and both its International Air Transport Association three-letter code (IATA airport code) and International Civil Aviation Organization four-letter code (ICAO airport code). Terminated destinations are also shown.
As of October 2014[update], TAAG Angola Airlines served 31 non-stop destinations. At this time, the carrier 's three largest markets by seat capacity were Western Europe, Southern Africa and Upper South America. Around one-third of the airline 's international capacity was in Africa, but only two of TAAG 's five international markets were within this continent (Namibia and South Africa). Portugal and Brazil were the company 's top markets based on available seats, followed by the Republic of South Africa, Namibia and the United Arab Emirates.
- "Emirates Airline makes rare partnership move with TAAG in Angola's small but lucrative market". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 6 October 2014. Archived 13 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- "Regional Flights". TAAG Angola Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.
- "Angolan Airlines starts Luanda/Beijing second direct flight". ANGOP. 30 September 2013. Archived from the original on 11 July 2014.
- "International Flights". TAAG Angola Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.
- "TAAG inaugurates Beijing". Airline Route. 15 December 2008. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.
- "World Airline Directory – TAAG Angola Airlines (Linhas Aereas de Angola)" (pdf). Flight International: 103. 31 March 1999 – 6 April 1999. Retrieved 18 June 2011. Check date values in:
- "World Airline Directory – Linhas Aéreas de Angola (TAAG-Angola Airlines)" (pdf). Flight International: 101. 1 April 1989. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "1985/86: TAAG Angola International Network". Airline Route. 16 February 2011. Archived 13 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- "Domestic Flights". TAAG Angola Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.