From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TASS or Tass may refer to:
- Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union, TASS is the transliteration of its Russian acronym
- ITAR-TASS, the Information Telegraph Agency of Russia, successor to the Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union
Software and information technology
- TASS (software), a Usenet newsreader
- XML Trust Assertion Service Specification (X-TASS)
- Trading Advisor Selection System, commonly referred to as Lipper TASS, a hedge fund database for accredited investors
- Turbo Assembler, popular assemblers for the Commodore 64 and the PC
- Tass Times in Tonetown, a video game
- The Technical, Administrative and Supervisory Section, a former British trade union
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome, an inflammation in the eye's interior
- Telluride Association Sophomore Seminar, a six-week educational opportunity for minority high school students
- In the Scots language, a cup or goblet, especially for spirits
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.