From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TATA)
|Look up tata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tata or TATA may refer to:
- Tata, Hungary, a city in Hungary
- Tata, Morocco, a city in Morocco
- Jamshedpur, a city in Jharkhand, India also known as Tatanagar or Tata
- Tata Group, an Indian multinational conglomerate company
- Tata family, an influential family of India owning the Tata Group
- Sam Tata, Canadian photographer
- Nelson Mandela, commonly known in South Africa as Tata
- Tata Young, Thai singer, model and actress
- Carlos Manuel Baldomir, Argentine boxer nicknamed "Tata"
- Clark Bautista, basketball player commonly known in the Philippines as "Tata Bautista"
- Gerardo Martino, former football player and current manager of FC Barcelona, more commonly known as "Tata"
- Sir Dorabji Tata and Allied Trusts, a trust founded by Dorabji Tata
- TATA box, a DNA sequence
- Tata Manavadu, a 1972 Telugu film
- TTFN or "ta ta for now", an alternative way to say goodbye
- Tata (Middle-earth), one of the first Elves in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Station code for Tatanagar Railway Station
- Tata Jagriti Yatra, an initiative by Tata Group and Jagriti Sewa Sansthan in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.